beautiful wedding flowers, bella flowers, Colin Cowie Weddings, long island wedding florist, spring wedding flowers, The Rose, wedding bouquet, wedding day flowers, wedding flower centerpieces, wedding flowers
The Rose, a simple yet elegant suggestion, a romantic gesture, a symbol of love and passion, is a flower that represents endurance and never fails to enhance a wedding bouquet or floral centerpiece. In Rome’s ancient history, a rose was known for confidentiality and placed at the door of a room where confidential talk was going on. Roses are a flower that lives on. Each color carries a different meaning:
- Red – symbolizes love and passion, respect, and courage.
- White – represents humility, innocence and purity.
- Pink – the darker is known for gratitude and appreciation, while light pink represents admiration and sympathy, and peach is given to show modesty.
- Yellow – symbolizes joy, happiness and friendship.
- Orange – representing enthusiasm and captivation, this color is for those you are proud of or would like to get to know better.
- Purple – for someone you instantly become enchanted or enthralled with.
Whether gorgeous reds, stark porcelain whites, or sunset oranges, the Rose is a classic pick for your wedding flower arrangements. What other wedding flowers partner beautifully beside a rose? Perhaps a sprinkle of deep purple Hydrangeas to offset a bundle of crimson red and snow white roses…
Below are some magnificent ideas for eloquent wedding bouquets:
Which flowers captivate you?